Consolidating Intoxilyzer 5000 Source Code Cases
Check out this KSTP story regarding the consolidation of most Intoxilyzer 5000 source code cases throughout the state. It continues to amaze me that prosecutors expect judges and juries to accept the results of this “mystery machine” without question. This machine (which we still know virtually nothing about) has sent thousands of people to jail over the past two decades. One would think that even prosecutors would want to know if it really works as well as advertised. Hopefully 2010 will be the year that we find out.
- Minnesota Supreme Court Orders Intoxilyzer 5000 Source Code Cases Consolidated
- Minnesota Supreme Court: Source Code Is Discoverable
- U.S. District Court Rejects Source Code Settlement
- Federal Court to Decide on Source Code Issue Within 30 Days
- What is all this fuss about the source code anyway?
Tags: General DWI · Intoxilyzer Source Code · Uncategorized ·
If you found this page useful, consider linking to it.
Simply copy and paste the code below into your web site (Ctrl+C to copy)
It will look like this: Consolidating Intoxilyzer 5000 Source Code Cases